During the isolation period, I decided to learn to play the ukelele. I did have other musical instruments learning experience that make me feel challenged on Ukelele. I realize that outside factors are necessary when we facing a challenge. There are many difficulties when I leaning ukelele, such as the selection of music sore, the correct grip, and so on. The thought of giving up came to my mind more than once, but my friend encouraged me to keep learning. My roommate decides to join me after he knows I am leaning Ukelele. It is not easy for both of us to familiar with a new musical instrument, but we did experience an enjoyable learning experience. After that, I found out great teamwork can efficiently increase the leaning quality. Teamwork not only reflect on share opinion, but also will encourage me to keep going, and teach me should not giving up myself easily
I have experienced an enjoyable learning experience last year in my Japanse class, which is my first official attempt at Japanese. When I was a kid, I would like to spend a lot of time on Japanese comic and cartoon, by its impact, it develops a kind of interest in Japanese culture and language. I tend to agree with the sense of good at, as well as interest will motivate people to keep on learning. Because of my childhood experience, I feel a sense of good at this language and get into the teacher’s lecture very soon. Also, I found out that Japanese is really useful in my daily life. It makes some progress when I chat with my Japanese friends, as well as I can practice Japanese skills when watching anime.